I'm new and I have a new (to me) bottle

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

islamoradamark

Reaction score
they are having a bottle show in New Orleans this month May 18 th i'm sure you could bring your bottle to the show and see what it would be worth assuming you live near by. if you go to the show you could learn so much and have fun

Mekiper

Reaction score
they are having a bottle show in New Orleans this month May 18 th i'm sure you could bring your bottle to the show and see what it would be worth assuming you live near by. if you go to the show you could learn so much and have fun
I'm 4.5 hours from Nola. Also, I listed it on ebay yesterday. Thanks though!

DavidW

Reaction score
Supersizing photos and zooming in can also exaggerate the uneven look of the glass surface. I think its still a nice bottle even accounting for wear. As long as you have good photos and an accurate description on ebay you will get a fair price. And I'd put it on for 10 days, not 5 or 7, to give plenty of potential bidders and chance to see it. (Never mind, I just saw you already listed it) Good luck! I put it on my watch list too.

Mekiper

Reaction score
Supersizing photos and zooming in can also exaggerate the uneven look of the glass surface. I think its still a nice bottle even accounting for wear. As long as you have good photos and an accurate description on ebay you will get a fair price. And I'd put it on for 10 days, not 5 or 7, to give plenty of potential bidders and chance to see it. (Never mind, I just saw you already listed it) Good luck! I put it on my watch list too.
I listed it for 7 last Sunday. It has 65 watchers, we shall see!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Saturday