LockedMckearin-Wilson book

Author
cookie
  • Total Posts : 1914
  • Reward points: 0
2008/10/25 09:13:23 (permalink)

Mckearin-Wilson book

Picked up a copy of this fabulous book this week...I can't believe how much information there is about bottles,glass houses. etc. This book is a must for any serious  bottle collector....John

2 Replies Related Threads

Lordbud
    • Total Posts : 2389
    RE: Mckearin-Wilson book 2008/10/26 12:33:45 (permalink)
    I picked up my copy of this book years ago at Barnes & Noble.
    They had a stack in their clearance/cheap section up front.
    Probably should have grabbed a couple extra copies, knowing what I know now.
    Stardust
    • Total Posts : 3834
    RE: Mckearin-Wilson book 2008/10/29 20:36:02 (permalink)
    This book is a steal on Amazon.com for 30 dollars and is a must have for all. they have COLLECTABLE EDITIONS off an on all the time. I got mine from there this summer with some other deal, at the time, so it was like free. Don't be ripped off  by e-bay sellers who mark this book way up. These are copies in near perfect condition. You can get some even cheaper. I perfer collectables. The stock changes all the time and I have no idea what they have now. Sometimes you have to do an advanced search and put in the ISBN: 017-0011X, along with the name of the book,  publisher,  authors, and conditions of book you are looking for. If you really didn't care and got one all falling apart they are cheap, cheap, cheap! Check it out!  I don't know why anyone would buy a book anywhere else these days.......

NEVER JUST BUY, GOOGLE FIRST!
    Jump to:

© 2014 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.0