Join us now!
Stay logged in
Forgot Your Password?
Forgot your Username?
Haven't received registration validation E-mail?
User Control Panel
Recent Blog Posts
Send New PM
Sodas - Embossed, Paper Label and ACLs.
Mark Thread Unread
Flat Reading Mode
Total Posts : 37
Reward points: 0
im pretty sure i found a soda bottle today,i found it in the marsh ,so all the writting is gone.on the very bottom it says (hires). does anyone know of this bottle?
Total Posts : 960
Reward points: 0
RE: soda bottle?
A picture always helps with a bottle i.d. Hires was and is a rootbeer that has been around for over 120 years. Check out this link for more information on the Hires brand:
- - - - - - - - - -
- - - - Help Using The Forum
- - - - - - - - Please report broken links here
- - - - - - - - Something does not work on the Forum
- - - - - - - - General Comments
- - - - - - - - Information From Admin
- - - - What is it? BEFORE 1900
- - - - What is it? AFTER 1900
- - - - Digging and Finding
- - - - New to the Collection
- - - - Cleaning and Repairing
- - - - Displaying and Photographing
- - - - Announce Antique Bottle Shows and Club Activities
- - - - Current Auctions and Sales
- - - - General Chat About Bottles
- - - - General Chat
- - - - Unexpected Discoveries
- - - - Poisons
- - - - Sodas - Embossed, Paper Label and ACLs.
- - - - Milk & Dairy bottles
- - - - Pontils Only
- - - - Unanswered Questions
- - - - Reproduction bottles and jars.
- - - - Historic Glass Bottle Information
- - - - Members Forum Auctions
- - - - Pot Lids General discussion
- - - - Jars General discussion
- - - - Marbles
- - - - Insulators
- - - - Buy, Sell & Swap
- - - - Prized Possession
- - - - Suggest a Website or resource.
- - - - SCAMS and FRAUDS
- - - - Looking for Digging Partners?
- - - - Early 19th Century Decorative Glass
Commercial Version 5.5
Re: New ACL's for me from Napier's Country Antiques..Choice of the Canadian Pickers!
Re: New Bottle, 1870's Mineral Water.
Re: ALL Members & Administrators Contribute Please.
Witch bottle found during Newark Civil War Centre dig
New Bottle, 1870's Mineral Water.
Re: BEFORE & AFTER PIC.
BEFORE & AFTER PIC.
Re: Craigslist finds, yes it does happen.
Re: 20 Dump
Re: Two word game
New ACL's for me from Napier's Country Antiques..Choice of the Canadian Pickers!
ALL Members & Administrators Contribute Please.
Two word game
GLENSHAW GLASS COMPANY ~ PENNSYLVANIA ~ BOTTLE DATE CODES ~ BRIEF HISTORY ~ ETC.
just joined...help me out
Illinois Privy Dig - My first dig in my own yard
Canada's rarest Coca-Cola hobble skirt... The D19
I've no idea what these are. Master inks, maybe?
Privy #8. Found a Eyeball?
News and Info
Supporter Badge Changes
How to post images
Uploading images from a mobile device
Supporters badge update.
New File Upload Parameters
Forum rules and etiquette
Photo Gallery for Members Photos