Old Soda Bottles Birmingham, Al.

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

badlegmarbles

Reaction score
[align=left]I've just acquired 30 old soda bottles (many diffrent brands) all made in Birmingham. I know nothing about bottles and don't collect them. I need to contact any bottle collectors in the Birmingham area for help in researching them and getting approximate values. I'd like to sell them all. If anyone can help me or refer me to someone it would be greatly appreciated. Along with these I got a bunch of old medicine bottles too. Many cobalt blue. Hope to hear from some of you soon. I'd enjoy networking with you. Thanks in advance, Jim.
[/align]

Tony14

Reaction score
If i were you i would try to contact Spencer (bottlenutboy) hes from somewhere near ya. Look him up and send him an email. Good luck!!

bottlenutboy

Reaction score
yeah, here i am, im about an hour or so from you, but i know a thing or two about a few alabama bottles... mostly the locals like anniston piedmont and gadsden but ive been around a while and can tell you the sale prices of a few birmingham bottles, first off birmingham is a fairly large city therefore most of the bottles from there are fairly common

ill send you an email just in case you dont see this post

whiskeyman

Reaction score
Hey SPENCE...good to see you.
Been missing you being here as often as before.
What's up ? Going to school or something ?

whiskeyman

Reaction score
JIM..Welcome the the Forum !!![:D]
I removed your phone number & email address. It's not safe to post such personal information on the Net. Especially in a public forum. Too many spammers and such out there.[&:]

Spence can really help ya out with those bottles..

bamascavenger

Reaction score
I TOO LIVE NEAR HUNTSVILLE. DROP ME A LINE I AM INTERESTED IN LOOKING AT THEM.

dismithny

Reaction score
Email a list of brands on your Birmingham sodas and I can tell you what's rare or not. We used to dig those 1920's Surprise sodas with the lion at the old Woodlawn dump where I-20 went through near the airport. I started collecting in Birmingham in 1969.

Dennis

OsiaBoyce

Reaction score
Allright this is great timing.Yesterday I bought a few bottles from a man who thought his bottles were gold,but I bought them anyway. As I was on the way out he showed me another he thought I might be interested in,and all he wanted was a hundred. Yes he was out of his mind and he came up w/ the same lame crap I've heard before by saying "I've been offered a hundred for it" after looking at it I told him he should have taken it. Anyone know about this bottle,let's see if I can remember what it was. I think it was Hopper or Hooper and Skyler maybe Shuler,something like that in a oval slugplate. Age?

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TracyPecora