Old hydrogen peroxide bottle

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

heirloomer

Reaction score
I am a first timer for ANY forum and apologize to the person where I posted a question on how to post. Ya'll understand that? I think I have it figured out now. I found an old brown bottle that was under my great-grandparent's house (now torn down) and part of the label is in tact. It is in pretty bad shape but was wondering on worth, company info and all that good stuff. It reads as follows: "Scott's Peroxide of Hydrogen" That's about all I can make out on the label. I'm pretty sure that it's after 1900 as they weren't married until the mid-1900. There is nothing on the bottom of the bottle, but thought that it was neat as nowadays you buy "hydrogen peroxide" not peroxide of hydrogen! Sorry I can't do a picture but I don't have a dig camera and haven't taken any 35mm pics of it. Just got it yesterday.
Cyndy

whiskeyman

Reaction score
CYNDY...Hello and welcome to the Forum.
Sorry to say that with only a partial label your botle has small monetary value...It's a start though.
Keep on looking....won't be long and you'll be hooked on the Hobby.[:D]

heirloomer

Reaction score
Would it be helpful to take a picture of the bottle? I'm interested to know where Scott's was based out of and how long they were in business. We have several neat beer and soda bottles and just really collect for the neatness factor. Thought it would be neat to post some of the bottles on a forum and find out more about them. I'll try to take some pictures and see if I have luck posting them on here.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rrenzi