Mccormick & co

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

monsterdigger

Reaction score
Anybody collect Mccormick and co bottles, anyone know years or values? I have four different kinds, all clear and about 5" tall. They are all cork top bottles. I can provide pictures if anyone is interested.

capsoda

Reaction score
Hey Jacob, I have a few McCormicks.[:)] A few are pretty rare and bring good money. Most bring $1 to $6. The two in the middle run in between the high and lows. The pumpkin seed brings $35 to $45, and the one with the script $35. I was told by a McCormick nut who has about 50 different McCormick bottles that the script bottle is a poison.

Xv65442.jpg

Attachments

• Xv65442.jpg
    Xv65442.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 381

monsterdigger

Reaction score
Hey capsoda thanks for the post. I think that them old mccormick bottles look the coolest. Mine are all crystal clear just like yours. I have four different kinds. Two of them are the same i see in your photo. My best one is about 5" tall and the side seems stop below the lip and the front is embossed: Mccormick & Co. MFG Chemists Balto MD. Im guessing its a late 1800's poison or medicine bottle?????????? anyway merry christmas capsoda!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!........................Jake

Jim

Reaction score
That's a nice assortment, Cap! I know of at least three different McCormick poisons. There is a cobalt triangle with the bee logo, which comes in cork and screw cap. I have one of those. There is a clear, triangular one which I believe contained laudanum. I think that may be the one you have, Jake. The rarest one is a really cool pumpkinseed in bright green, also with the bee. That one is worth some cash, unfortunately I don't have one (yet) [&o] Some other McCormick bottles likely contained poisons and were labeled. They sure made a huge assortment of bottles for us collectors to dig up and enjoy! Jim

capsoda

Reaction score
Hey Jim, My wife keeps all the cobalt in HER cobalt collection so I had forgotten about this one. I've seen the green pumpkin seed and a clear trianglar plain and with the bee.

Nl29211.jpg

Attachments

• Nl29211.jpg
    Nl29211.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 243

madman

Reaction score
great pictures cap!!! also some beautiful bottles! im speechless !! great digs bro mike

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
I just saw a new one on ebay. It's not mine but it could be yours if your interested. It's got a day+. It's something about Bee Brand with an embossed bee but a different type than the ones I see here. It's a nice SCA flask.
Mcormick & Co. Bee Bottle
I almost feel like getting it for myself but your probably more interested in it.

Staff online

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fancy2cu