J Pabst & Sons Co Hamilton Ohio WANTED

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

jpabst

Reaction score
I am looking for ANYTHING from the J PABST & SONS CO OUT OF HAMILTON, OH
I am attempting to make a collection to present to my husband, (Gregory W Pabst) grandson of Warren J Pabst which was the last owner of the bottling Co along with his twin brother Robert Pabst. Greg and his sister are the only two living relatives with the exception of our five children and her one child. Long story short...she has all the bottles, advertisements, caps, labels, etc and I would like to have a collection for our family. I have only collected 2 bottles at this point. One painted with red and cream and One Seltzer Water Bottle. We live in Missouri, so finding bottles around here is next to impossible! PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE help us in our journey!! No matter what it is a story, information, tangible items, whatever...we are interested. This has been very fun. My kids have been helping in this quest to surprise their dad!!!

THANK YOU FOR READING THIS AND FOR ANYTHING YOU MAY HAVE TO OFFER OR TO SELL!

J PABST & SONS CO BOTTLED:

their own carbonated drinks:
Imperial Ginger Ale
Grape Soda
Orange Soda
Cream Soda
Lemon Soda or Lemon Royal
Sarsaparilla
Cherry
Champagne Mist
Seltzer Water
J Pabst & Sons also bottled the following in Hamilton Ohio:
Pepsi
Dr. Pepper
Sher-A-Coca
Afri-Kola

There very well may be others that I am unaware of. I have learned of the last two on this list from members here!
THANK YOU

kcsy88

Reaction score
I have one very old I think from Hamilton. It was in my grandfathers collection. It is Green very think glass 6 1/2 in tall 2 1/2 in on bottom it has the J.Pabst son's co. Hamilton on the bottom is the letter P. I don't know it worth fi I find out what it is worth I will offer it to you. My grandfather had this bottle for a long time I think it may have been in a lot of first run glass bottles they produced. You can write me or e-mail me kcsy88@hotmail.com I will send you a picture of the piece Thanks Sabrina

epackage

Reaction score
Hi Sabrina, I sent Jennifer your message, she hasn't been logging in on the site, I hope she gets in touch with you....Jim

LC

Reaction score
Not sure if that is beer or soda . I had a Pabst hutch soda once , or still do somewhere . It was not green though . I am pretty sure it was from Hamilton .

epackage

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: L C

Not sure if that is beer or soda . I had a Pabst hutch soda once , or still do somewhere . It was not green though . I am pretty sure it was from Hamilton .
Pabst only sold soda and seltzer Louis... From what I remember finding in my searches when Jennifer first joined the site...

LC

Reaction score
All I have ever seen was the soda bottle Jim . Matter of fact , I believe that was the only bottle I have seen from Hamilton . I think I still have that soda but would have to go through eight or ten boxes to try and find it .

hemihampton

Reaction score
The Hutch site shows about 10 different Pabst Hutches from Hamilton. LEON.

kcsy88

Reaction score
I am trying to get a picture of the bottle on here so you can see it I should of said a green huge the bottle is still see through it just has a hint of green color, Like mint green color

kcsy88

Reaction score
Here is the P on the bottom form here you can see the thickness of the bottle I need so information on it having trouble finding what it might be worth

C0B3240D888B44858B13259AA4750D21.jpg

Attachments

• C0B3240D888B44858B13259AA4750D21.jpg
    C0B3240D888B44858B13259AA4750D21.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 191

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rrenzi