GRAY, TN BOTTLE SHOW MAY 5TH

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

tricityhillbilly

Reaction score
New to the forum and wanted to let everyone know about our club's 14th annual bottle show coming up next Saturday, May 5th.

Dealer set-up is from 7:00 - 9:00 am and the doors open to the public at 9:00 with no admission charge. We still have a few tables remaining ($25 for the first and $20 for each additional). If you would like more info, visit our club website www.sfabca.com

jays emporium

Reaction score
I am planning to attend the Gray, Tn show as a shopper. I know that is a long way from Texas but we will be picking up my daughter at college in Memphis on Friday and drive to the Gray show on Sat on our way to Brimfield, Ma antique show. Then hope to make the Mansfield, Oh bottle show on the way to wedding in Zanesville. This retirement stuff is great.
Jay

madman

Reaction score
its generally a good show lots of sodas from the area.

tricityhillbilly

Reaction score
I will be setting up and am trying to thin out our advertising collection. We plan on bringing 3 different Tri City Beverage Mt Dew bottles, a wooden crate for the 24oz Mt Dew bottles, an Old Smoky ACL, some advertising signs & thermometers all will be priced very reasonable.

I do know that Fred Arwood will be setting up and he usually has lots of nice ACL bottles.

Hope to see & meet a lot of forum members at the show

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TracyPecora