Taka-Kola bottles

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

lblackvelvet

Reaction score
Hello Members, I am looking for Taka-Kola bottles from Va. If anyone has any they would be interested in trading or selling ? I need Harrisonburg, Va. Winchester, Va. Farmville, Va. Tangier, Va. Thanks for taking the time to read this and please send me a PM if you have any of these bottles. Kevin...

SODAPOPBOB

Reaction score
Kevin: I have a Taka-Kola bottle that I traded a 1915 Coca Cola hobbleskirt for from Bill Porter. Unfortunately, the bottle is packed away in one of about ten boxes and I'm not certain which box it's in, nor can I recall where it's from. The first chance I get I'll look for it and let you know - but please be patient because one of my least favorite things to do is dig through boxes and boxes of soda bottles that are stored away in my shed. (Lol) [:D] Bob

morbious_fod

Reaction score
Kevin, I see you are in Lynchburg, VA. Here's a tip for ya. Take a trip up to the Rolling Hills Antique Mall in Harrisonburg, VA, the last time I was there they had many Taka Kola bottles from the surrounding area. There were more Taka Kolas there than I had ever seen in one place.

lblackvelvet

Reaction score
Thank you, I have been past it several times heading out to work, Never took the time to stop! I will be sure to go there this week sometime. Thanks again, What type of sodas do you collect so I can keep my eye out for you in my travels ? Thanks, Kevin....

banjozane

Reaction score
I have one that reads: Valley of Virginia Taka Cola Bottling Corp, Harrisonburg, Winchester

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TLOWE94