Warner's (Mammoth)

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

andy volkerts

Reaction score
I checked out centimeter to inches and one inch equals 2.5 centimeters, so the bottle is just under 10 inches tall, and my Warners rheumatic cure is just under 10 inches tall, so I don't see that kind of price. BUT just to mention it, my Green Warners safe cure from LONDON is only 7 Inches tall. SO maybe all the London Warners are supposedly shorties, and this is a relative biggie, Anyways this is the best I can come up with, Ed Ojea the Warners guru would know...........Andy

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
I know there is a book dedicated to just the Warner's that may explain it all but I sure can't, the foreign market had so many variants of sizes and colors.

andy volkerts

Reaction score
I think that the buyer thinks that it is a mammoth Safe Cure, but if his remarks about the centimeters are correct it is not big enough to be a mammoth, and if it isn't, sh__ will hit the fan, as Ojea says the price on a mammoth is about 2 thousand dollars..........Andy

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
It's not that one because "safe cure" is two line, not one. I think it would be WRG-52 which isn't priced.

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kimp