Democratic debate

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

andy volkerts

Reaction score
I thought Hillary did a good job at the debate, Bernie came off looking like an angry old guy with no answers to help change anything, while she came out with some good info......Andy

Too Many Bottles

Reaction score
Won't it be great when Bernie Takes California, further embarrassing over-the-Hillary ?

andy volkerts

Reaction score
Bernie is a very liberal candidate which I do not disapprove of, but I don't think he can win in November and some of his proposals will never clear the Redumblicans in the senate and the house, so I would rather give Hillary the benefite of my vote, because we need a more liberal Supreme Court, and if Trump the chump wins that wont happen

CreekWalker

Reaction score
Hillary has the most experience, but her competence level, is worst than Obama's. I detest the fact that she has stated , she would allow 750000 more refugees in to the mainstream, without proper vetting. The security agency's can't account for the ones we have now. Thus the present administration's policy of "looking the other way" because we might offend their sensibilities , is a recipe for disaster, example: Orlando. We have two poor choices for the presidency. Both either far right and left, but one values the national security and one values new voters over ethics.

botlguy

Reaction score
Man, after being involved in politics for most of my life I cannot believe the dilemma we're in. Neither choice, at this point, is acceptable. Hilary? Oh My Goodness ! The Donald? No way ! I cannot believe any thinking American will vote for either. Andy, has California become THAT liberal? I'm glad I moved away 37 years ago.
Jim

andy volkerts

Reaction score
I reall do not know what to say to you conservatives anymore. I know Hillary isn't my or anybodys first choice, BUT I don't see how anybody could vote for Trump, he is nothing but a racist bigoted angry white guy very similar to Bernie Sanders, but is also a colossal liar. There is no way he can accomplish any of the stuff he spouts off about, a wall really!! that's a 1500 mile long border, and they will tunnel under anyway, so what does it accomplish. BAN Muslims, really!! that is just what we need, go after somebody for religious reasons, I have read the quuran, and nowhere in it is anything about killing anybody!! The Republican party is about as fiscally conservative as the Democrats, Bush spent us into massive debt for two stupid wars which we are still fighting. The only person that may get anything done is Hillary, and that is mainly only because she knows where all the bodies are, and nobody is gonna put some bullshit over on her. SO, that leaves us with only one choice, Hillary, whether we like it or not. And just for all of you, I would rather spend my tax dollars on supporting American Citizens, whether on welfare or not, rather than on guns bombs and wars, which is what most Republicans want, because they support the military industrial complex, which makes it s living on KILLING human beings, SO don't come at me and run down my beliefs when most conservatives back those kinds of thinking. The Republican party has turned into the party of Hate, Fear, Bigotry, and Death........Nothing conservative there.

Lordbud

Reaction score
The difference to my mind (my opinion) is that Hitlery Clinton is a liar. Just like Obomba. Obomba did nothing he promised to do during his first campaign. And Obomba was re-elected or rather re-selected because we had no other viable choice. He continued and continues to lie about troops, and boots on the ground. The USA invaded Iraq and Afghanistan. There is no "war" in either country. The USA is occupying both of these countries. Barracks is owned by the big banks/families just like Killery Clinton. Both "parties" in this country are heads and tails of the same coin. Heads they win, tails you lose. Nothing changes. Whether Democrap or Repubican the agenda of the new world order moves forward step by step. All one has to do is check on who finances both campaigns -- the same corporations contribute nearly equally to both Dem and Rep candidates/campaigns!! These candidates are the lowest of the low, corporate/government apparatchiks. At least Trump lies about things everyone believes in! I don't know how anyone in good conscience could vote, period. But how anyone is actually voting for Shillery Clinton is beyond my level of understanding. The "lesser of two evils"? Really so you are going to vote for evil either way. I refuse to take part in the sham of a so-called "election".

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hayden.Brown