Estate Sale Find.

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

hemihampton

Reaction score
A Friend of mine gave me a tip on a Estate sale near my house that showed pics of some old Beer Bottle & Beer cans. I picked up about 9 bottles & 8 cans. The best 2 bottles were these 2 late 1800's blob top quart bottles. Only $1.00 each. LEON. HoweSchultz&cARROLLQuartBlob2.jpgHoweSchultzBlobCloseup2.jpgCarrollJacksonCloseup2.jpg

RCO

Reaction score
there is a lady here that does estate sales must be here part time job she seems to do enough of them , been to a few of them but never found any bottles at them yet , its funny here years ago it was all auctions just about every weekend , now there isn't hardly an auction anywhere but lots of estate sales

Lordbud

Reaction score
Excellent finds. I haven't found any estate sale bottles in a couple of decades. Last time I found $1.00 estate sale bottles was in the 1970s. So-called estate sales around here are nearly always managed by a private company who cherry pick all the best items and then price everything leftover for 3x actual value. I stopped bothering with yards sales, etc. several years ago. There's never anything! Flea markets in the South Bay are shrinking by the month. Might get lucky if a monthly flea market has 20 sellers and a bunch of empty spaces...

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kimp