A trip to Granny & Grumpa's Antiques...and a few bottle additions !

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

CanadianBottles

Reaction score
Oh now that's interesting, I've never seen a 30oz ACL Pure Spring bottle. Which is weird, come to think of it. I've definitely seen the paper label versions, both the early ones and the screw cap ones. Any idea how old yours is? It looks very similar to my paper label Pure Spring bottle from the 40's or thereabouts.
You know, I don't think I've ever read the fine print on a 1980's/90's Pure Spring bottle or can. I don't own any. I wonder if they began to lose some of their autonomy around that time. It seems like the number of flavours that they bottled shrank around that time too. They used to have a huge number of different sodas, I still come across new ones I didn't know about here and there (I mean the caps, there are lots of Pure Spring bottle caps around).

Canadacan

Reaction score
My 30oz is dated 1966 and the 10oz that matches it is 1963. Yea finding the caps is neat because is confirms the flavors that were available....there was a metal rack that had the flavors listed on it, maybe it was on ebay...I'll see if I can find it.

here it is...it is dated 1960, so it's the older styled shied with more rounded triangle. I see the Brio is listed at that time but not Gini.

1960 Pure Spring sign.jpg

Last edited:

sunrunner

Reaction score
wow. not much in to a c l 's but they got a hell of a lot of them.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jwt@ky