New to bottles...inheriteded my father's huge collection...need help

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

kaffasue

Reaction score
I have a bottle that has stumped me and I think it's probably common but I can't find online.

Can someone tell me what company this is?

Thanks!

Attachments

• 14639678828971472147965.jpg
    14639678828971472147965.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 121

CanadianBottles

Reaction score
I've never seen one before. "S & Co", that doesn't exactly give much to go off of in terms of researching. Any idea on whereabouts in the world it's from? That might narrow it down a bit. There were an awful lot of companies with names beginning with S throughout history.

andy volkerts

Reaction score
Have no idea, but from the shape I would think some kind of druggist, pharmacy, or chemical company. maybe even face cream or hair product, anybodys guess......Andy

kaffasue

Reaction score
Bottle Help

I've never seen one before. "S & Co", that doesn't exactly give much to go off of in terms of researching. Any idea on whereabouts in the world it's from? That might narrow it down a bit. There were an awful lot of companies with names beginning with S throughout history.

It was most likely dug on the east coast. That's where my parents did most of their digging. Lots of bottles from Maine, New York, Boston....

CanadianBottles

Reaction score
It was most likely dug on the east coast. That's where my parents did most of their digging. Lots of bottles from Maine, New York, Boston....

Hmm that doesn't narrow it down much either. Looks like this one may remain a mystery for a while. That part of the world has thousands upon thousands of different bottles, so they often aren't as well documented as bottles from places that have fewer ones out there.

jarhead67

Reaction score
Nice looking bottle and color. Anything on the back or bottom that would indicate a glass maker? The top looks different from anything I've seen, maybe it's the angle.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TracyPecora