1 oz. Arizona druggist bottle up on ebay

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

botlguy

Reaction score
Thank you very much for the holler.
I'm watching that one even though my first desire is 1/2 ounce. I will pick it up if it doesn't go too high. I'm down to 5 of the lower 48 needed, strangely enough Idaho being one. I still need Arizona, Idaho, New Mexico, Rhode Island & Wyoming. Alaska and Hawaii are on the bucket list but not on the immediate horizon. I just picked up 3 in 1 week.
Thanx for any help anyone can give. I have traders or cash.

Lordbud

Reaction score
The Arizona collectors are serious about their prices! Even other Arizona collectibles often go for big money. Same with Nevada and New Mexico. Advertising giveaways, trade cards, tokens can all be big money from the desert Southwest.

botlguy

Reaction score
I am finding that, always knew they were premium. I got Nevada pretty reasonably, from Reno & Carson (City) which are, of course, a bit more plentiful. Not a real big deal, most of the fun, for me, is in the hunt.

BOTTL3CRAV3

Reaction score
I have a couple of meds I can't part with these but the local antique store has one more Fairbanks Red Cross image.jpg
Thank you very much for the holler.
I'm watching that one even though my first desire is 1/2 ounce. I will pick it up if it doesn't go too high. I'm down to 5 of the lower 48 needed, strangely enough Idaho being one. I still need Arizona, Idaho, New Mexico, Rhode Island & Wyoming. Alaska and Hawaii are on the bucket list but not on the immediate horizon. I just picked up 3 in 1 week.
Thanx for any help anyone can give. I have traders or cash.

botlguy

Reaction score
I got the Arizona bottle for $14.00 + mailing. It's not a 1/2 ounce but I also having a grouping of 1 ounce. This one doesn't meet my criteria but Oh Well ! Thanks guys for all your input.
Jim

Lordbud

Reaction score
Wow! Glad you got the AZ 1 ounce for only $14.00. Bottl3crav3 what are the prices of the Alaska bottles in your local antique store?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TracyPecora