Green Gallo Flavor Guard Bottles?

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Reaction score
Thanks so much CanadianBottles your info has been invaluable. I will just look for the sodas & the Blue Bottles from that era. The bottles have been in the dirt for 40+ years & have no labels or caps on them. The ones that do have caps are really, really rusted. I will throw back all the other bottles that are not Sodas or Blue Bottles. I could sell them on Ebay but I would have to pay like 10 - 15% Commission & like a Dollar to put the bottles on so it wouldn't be worth it unless I sold Lots of Bottles on their. I do see some 60's & 70's Small Brown & Blue Medicine Bottles that are going for $5 & Up + $7 shipping on Ebay. Does that mean that they are worth $5 or $12? Thanks Everybody! Happy Hunting:D

Harry Pristis

Reaction score
With all those otherwise worthless bottles available, why don't you build yourself a garden wall . . . or even a garden shelter.

bottle_wall.jpgbottle_wall_house.jpg

CanadianBottles

Reaction score
Thanks so much CanadianBottles your info has been invaluable. I will just look for the sodas & the Blue Bottles from that era. The bottles have been in the dirt for 40+ years & have no labels or caps on them. The ones that do have caps are really, really rusted. I will throw back all the other bottles that are not Sodas or Blue Bottles. I could sell them on Ebay but I would have to pay like 10 - 15% Commission & like a Dollar to put the bottles on so it wouldn't be worth it unless I sold Lots of Bottles on their. I do see some 60's & 70's Small Brown & Blue Medicine Bottles that are going for $5 & Up + $7 shipping on Ebay. Does that mean that they are worth $5 or $12? Thanks Everybody! Happy Hunting:D

There's no point to putting bottles of that type on Ebay because even if the bottle only costs a dollar it'll cost $5-20 to ship it so no one will buy it. There will be people selling bottles like that on Ebay for all sorts of unreasonable prices but those are just asking prices, and asking prices mean nothing. It's the prices that they actually sold for that mean something, although those can still be unreasonably high sometimes, for various reasons. Bottles that are worth less than the cost of shipping only sell at flea markets and garage sales.

POPPAFEEL

Reaction score
Hey man dig your shit!!!enjoy yourself.I can promise you if they were dumping in the 60s they were dumping in the 20s there.you are exactly right on digging down. These guys telling you it’s a waste of time seems like they are hating. How do they know who or when people first started dumping there.dig down and be careful and I hope you find some gems!!!also get ‘em,crate em.your grand children will thank you for them in 50 years

Staff online

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rrenzi