found an apple i phone when swimming

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

RCO

Reaction score
I often don't post " modern " items I find when out looking for bottles but though this cell phone was worth taking a picture of if nothing else . I found it near a dock in a higher end cottage era on one of the larger lakes . it doesn't look like its been in the water that long but doesn't appear to work anymore . and not even sure how to open it but it did have a lot of water inside .

not even sure what model it is , just says apple I phone on back and had one of the ugliest covers on a cell phone I had ever seen on back .

c.jpgc1.jpgc2.jpg

CanadianBottles

Reaction score
River treasure!!!!!
I don't think I've ever found a cellphone before, shame it doesn't work. I'm not sure of the model either, I think it's a 4 or newer. At the very least it's good to get old electronics out of the water, those things have some nasty chemicals in them, especially the batteries.

RCO

Reaction score
River treasure!!!!!
I don't think I've ever found a cellphone before, shame it doesn't work. I'm not sure of the model either, I think it's a 4 or newer. At the very least it's good to get old electronics out of the water, those things have some nasty chemicals in them, especially the batteries.

I've found a few cell phones before over the years but usually in worse condition , I found a plug and plugged it in and said the battery was dead , appeared to have some life than I tried to charge it and it just got all warm and wasn't doing anything . I'm pretty sure it doesn't work at this point

RCO

Reaction score
My son took his in the ocean and the case failed, he was still able to get $100 for it at http://www.usell.com/

looked it up its an iphone s5 , so it is fairly new .

I checked the usell site and not working its only worth $19.50 but they pay shipping etc . however doesn't seem to be available in Canada , was nothing there to select an address in Ontario Canada , only seemed to be for US

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TracyPecora