Some cures in my collection

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

andy volkerts

Reaction score
That's a rare cure bottle Tbm2!! I have a amber, square, about 3 3/4 inches tall C. C. C. Chancre cure from Palestine Texas that is from C R Thomason of which only 3 are known 2 without damage, Mine and one other. Just about any cure from Texas is pretty rare!! The mayor of Palestine wants the Chancre cure pretty bad, he keeps me appraised of his offer regurlarly. If your buddy wants to sell his Chappas cure LMK. I will get a pic of it and post on here whenever I can. I have got to get a newer cellphone and start taking some pics.....Andy

ACLbottles

Reaction score
That's a rare cure bottle Tbm2!! I have a amber, square, about 3 3/4 inches tall C. C. C. Chancre cure from Palestine Texas that is from C R Thomason of which only 3 are known 2 without damage, Mine and one other. Just about any cure from Texas is pretty rare!! The mayor of Palestine wants the Chancre cure pretty bad, he keeps me appraised of his offer regurlarly. If your buddy wants to sell his Chappas cure LMK. I will get a pic of it and post on here whenever I can. I have got to get a newer cellphone and start taking some pics.....Andy

I would love to see a picture of the Palestine cure when you can post one. I live just about 30 minutes north of Palestine.

andy volkerts

Reaction score
ACL bottles if you go to Peachridge glass and type into the search bar ccc chancre cure, an article will come up about it and a pic of my bottle, as it is the one I bought from JP Tech on E-bay..............Maybe you can post a link, cause its above my knowledge level at this point.........Andy

Last edited:

andy volkerts

Reaction score
Thank You ACL bottles for the kind words and the link. I was excited to get it! its pretty rare. Texas bottles hold a special interest for me, as that is where my grandfather was from, Palestine, Texas.

andy volkerts

Reaction score
Cool Dr pepper. Palestine is only 18,000 people now, I wonder what the pop was in 1875-1900. Back when every town had a beer and soda bottler........Andy

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TracyPecora