Some cures in my collection

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

andy volkerts

Reaction score
tamalon.jpgTamalon cure, one of the top three of cure bottles, bought off E-bay this month.......Andy

andy volkerts

Reaction score
these last two cures I had to repost because somehow I had them posted as an invalid something or another, sorry, just learning yet.......Andy

andy volkerts

Reaction score
Thanks a lot Harry! I have been doing cures for about ten years now, and I have about 700, and only have about a thousand to go LOL. I only collect embossed cures or labeled ones of which I have about twenty. Got a lot of pics to take yet of some very good ones, including an extremely rare Cobalt Strubles Kidney cure from Himrods New York, which is in the Finger lakes region of New York, and is considered to be a top five cure. Sadly mine has damage but displays sos you cant see it......Andy

andy volkerts

Reaction score
Bye the way Harry , have you seen the Clinic Cure by Foley on your other cure post, its quite rare and a beautiful example that I picked up for just about zero dollars from a guy who didn't like it, just too plain he said, sos I said I will take it gladly!! He hadn't a clue as to what or how rare it really is,,,,,,,,,,,,Andy

andy volkerts

Reaction score
wynkoop.jpg Cobalt,Pontiled, no 4 on my list of top ten cure bottles, Wynkoops tonic mixture/ warranted to cure/ fever & ague/ New York. bought from American Bottle Auctions this last year, and dug in Sacramento last year.

andy volkerts

Reaction score
winans.jpg Winans Indian cure for the Blood, price one dollar, this is a beautiful cure bottle , one of the top twenty, I will try to get a better pic because the blinds are wiping out the detail.......Andy

andy volkerts

Reaction score
warners A.jpg Warners Safe so called Animal Cure due to its huge size 11 3/8" high and over 4 inches wide. Bought this year at FOHBC Expo in Sacramento.......Andy

andy volkerts

Reaction score
warners R.jpgAnd a Warners Safe Rheumatic cure, dug in Stockton 4 decades ago, from an outhouse on Sutter st. near Washington st, in the old dangerous part of town, kinda like Detroit a few yrs ago.....Andy

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hayden.Brown