What's your favorite bottle from pre 1900 look like ?

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

nhpharm

Reaction score
Love Love Love those Farley's! You found them all in one year diving? Incredible. I have the three sizes in the standard color but my middle sized one has the flared lip polished off...it does have its original label though!

coldwater diver

Reaction score
Love Love Love those Farley's! You found them all in one year diving? Incredible. I have the three sizes in the standard color but my middle sized one has the flared lip polished off...it does have its original label though!

Hi NH. Yes that year was a good year for me. I cant explain it, but over the years I have found some incredible Stoddard bottles.
Just recently found an almost whole Dr Swetts Panacea. My best so far is

Attachments

• flag flask.jpg
    flag flask.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 223

nhpharm

Reaction score
Yeah...I remember you sharing that flask...what a beauty! I remember the broken one that Peter Austin had in his shop on display when I was a kid. I now have one but it has a bit of damage and of course I didn't find it!

RJ2

Reaction score
I have only one favorite:

Dingens Napoleon Cocktail Bitters, Buffalo NY, smoke colored, Iron pontil.

Attachments

• xcvxv.JPG
    xcvxv.JPG
    41.6 KB · Views: 217

Aaronbottleman

Reaction score
These are my favorite found in 2006, every size Farley ink and a super rare hunter green one. These were all blown in mold at Granite Glassworks Stoddard. Farleys Ink Co was located the next town over in Marlow NH. There is a rumor that a quart size exists, that would be something to find. Another rumor regarding this company is a horse and wagon carrying a load of ink from either Stoddard to Marlow or Marlow to Mkts fell through the ice and is still on the btm to this day. Kind of makes sense lakes were probably an easier way to travel in winter.
Them are truly beautiful coldwater diver Thanks for sharing them with me .

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TracyPecora