Old Dr office find ?

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Aaronbottleman

Reaction score
Found this small bottle today at a really old dr office in my town . It's about 1-1/2 inches tall has two inverted sides and a flat side , this dr office is the first and only dr office we have ever had dr Irvin came here in the 1800s sometime and when he died his wife moved and left everything as is I've been working on trying to get it registered with the historic society and restoring this property . It's in very bad need of repair i hate to see it fall in ruin expecially with the historic value it has . There is pictures of him coming into town on horse and buggy , thanks any information on this bottle is helpful . Aaron .

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 120
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    133.8 KB · Views: 119

Aaronbottleman

Reaction score
Thanks I found it on top of the ground , I should be able to start digging on the property soon if everything works out . Found a few broken pieces of tonic/pharm bottles I'm sure there is some nice ones down there . Aaron

sandchip

Reaction score
Most important thing on the old doctor's office is the roof. If you can keep that in shape, you can worry about the rest as permitted. Once the roof goes, it doesn't take long for it to reach the point of no return. Good luck digging and keep us up to snuff on what you find.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fancy2cu