Ginger Beer?

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

ladyp3797

Reaction score
I got this bottle in a box lot, down in Mississippi, and I think it is a Steward & Patteson Ginger beer bottle? S & P Ltd. on one side,
Patteson2.jpg

And.. here is where I get confused, because haven't been able to find more info, the other side says, MALIKA & PATTESON LIMITED NORWICH & SWAFFHAM,
Patteson1.jpg

Any help?

I wasn't able to locate any clear ginger beer bottles, or references to using them for ginger beer.

LadyP

ladyp3797

Reaction score
Thank you Max,

the 'Malaika' is what was giving me a problem. I usually try and research my bottles for at LEAST few hours online, after I look in the bottle guides, and if I am at a loss, I put them here, for any kind of input. It helps!

Thanks again,

Lady P[;)]

ride on

Reaction score
Malaika means angel in Swahili. Does that take you anywhere?

Maine woods Digger 2

Reaction score
I have to agree with ride on he beat me to the punch line "Malaika" dose mean angel in Swahili lol that could be your problem

ride on

Reaction score
I'd contact the museum in London, U.K. for fun. I'll bet they could direct you to a bottling co. or provide some historical info... and then I'd be searching Africa for some tie. [:)]

ride on

Reaction score
I just did a quick search and Swaffham is near Sandringham in the U.K. Here's the link to a map http://www.smoothhound.co.uk/hotels/corfield.html

This link is to a bed & breakfast near Swaffham. Try contacting them. They might be delighted to do a little research for you or they may have some info. http://www.corfieldhouse.co.uk/

Happy trails!

Alex Wright

Reaction score
Hello, I am in Swaffham Norfolk. These Malaika Patterson Bottles appear to be modern representations of the Swaffham Steward & Patterson Brewery Bottles. I would be interested in finding a few especially a purple one. You can contact me through my eBay site Albion Antiquities . user name : albion-alex

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TracyPecora