PDA

View Full Version : New England Glass Works

tigue710
05-27-2009, 10:19 AM
Hey Folks, just wanted to let everyone know, (a few people have asked) that my website New England Glass Works is back in action. There are very few bottles listed at the moment, but I will slowly begin to list new items. Inventory is currently low.

GuntherHess
05-27-2009, 10:24 AM
medicine page says "undefined" ?

tigue710
05-27-2009, 12:13 PM
having a little trouble there... thanks Matt

coboltmoon
05-27-2009, 02:22 PM
Hello, very nice web site. I bet it’s hard to stock a site with fresh bottles as nice as the ones you have sold.
As a user to your site it would be nice to see the sell price of a bottle that has sold. I don’t know if that is possible or if you want to do that but that is my suggestion.

tigue710
05-27-2009, 03:10 PM
yeah, I've thought about that, but since the pages are interactive instead of listing style with links to the bigger pictures I do not want to eat up the space. Sold bottles will only be on the site for a few months and then removed. Right now most are there because I do not have much to list, although I did just add some bottles in the food, soda, and medicne sections.

If you or anyone has any questions about a sold bottle I would be happy to answer them though.

beendiggin
05-27-2009, 07:08 PM
Nice site, Matt. Great pics!