PDA

View Full Version : New member.

Abraham
04-05-2013, 02:43 PM
Hello all i've been reading this website couple of times and now i decided to open an account so i can start post some pictures of the bottles i found. I am from Malta (tiny island below sicily) in the mediterranean sea and i work full time diver. Today i found a black glass bottle 3 piece mold and is very crude looks exactly the same like the ones of ss republic. All the bottles i have i found them all since we were english colony i find english bottles too apart from maltese bottles. I have dutch gin bottle stoneware too. Sorry if my english is bad though nice to meet you all

Abraham
04-05-2013, 02:46 PM
what i meant is are these bottle collectables? i wish to take off the bottles that doesn't have a value. thanks in advance

digger dun
04-05-2013, 03:16 PM
show us some bottles[;)]

RICKJJ59W
04-05-2013, 05:48 PM
Post um up

RED Matthews
04-05-2013, 05:58 PM
Hello Abraham. Rather than starting out with taking a lot of pictures of your bottles - I could send you a bit of reading that would help you know if your bottles were mande on an Automatic Bottle Machine - or hand blown and old enough to have collectable value. I am here each day to help you newbie bottle collectors know what we like in what we collect and study.
RED Matthews

glass man
04-05-2013, 06:05 PM
RED CAN HELP YOU BIG TIME!!

welcome to the forum!!JAMIE

zecritr
04-05-2013, 06:36 PM
Welcome to the forum looking forward to your pic's and yep Red is the man.[sm=thumbup.gif][sm=thumbup1.gif]