Jars and Things

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

bobclay

Reaction score
Nice stuff Warren! Had to chuckle a little when you said you got tired of jars and got into drag racing. Now THERE'S an expensive hobby! [:D] And NOTHING like it was 35 years ago either! [:D]

Off topic I know, but if you wanna see a fast little car, my nephew has built a little Mustang for the strip...runs low 8's @ 170+. Motor came from down your way. Bennett Racing Motors. They build short blocks specifically for Mustangs. Can you imagine a 302 block pulling a little over 1700HP to the flywheel? He'd easily be running in the low to mid 7s but is restricted in class by his tires. Gotta get all that power to the ground to do ya any good!

Fast Little Mustang

He's got a good video of his 8.03 pass, when I get time I'll put it on the webpage as well. I'ts sorta under construction anyway, I'm waiting to get a list of technical specs from him. He's proud of his little car, he's put a LOT of $$$ and work into it.

Bob

capsoda

Reaction score
Hey Bob, never really got tired of them but my atention span has never been really good after I start thinking cars. That little Mustang looks mean enough. It is nice to be able to buy what you need instead of inventing a way to adapt a part meant for something else.

Tell you nephew he can get a 427 packed into a 302 sized block now and he should get off a couple grand for the tire upgrade.[sm=lol.gif] It takes alot of money nowadays.

LC

Reaction score
427 engine, aghhhh, the GOOD OLD DAYS...........

Tony14

Reaction score
Hey Warren, My uncle has a 72 riviera that i might try to restore tis in pretty crappy condition right now but that would be an awesome ride[;)]

capsoda

Reaction score
Hey Tony, Something like this??? They call them Vettes on steriods. They were designed by the same guy who designed the Stingray. It belongs to a bud of mine and it is very clean.

C14C986F2F1A4589B6783F2374FD0C89.jpg

Attachments

• C14C986F2F1A4589B6783F2374FD0C89.jpg
    C14C986F2F1A4589B6783F2374FD0C89.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 65

stormysouth

Reaction score
Wayne,

I just couldn't help myself.... Honest....[8|]

Love the picture. Being a Professional Safety Person I am proud to see you implement proper safety precautions (claw condoms) when playing with your lobsters.

(Hope this wasn't to off color & did not offend)
Forgive me I'm feeling my oats today. Been penned un in the office too many hours this week!!!![:D]

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
karjes18