ebay names???

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

old digger

Reaction score
Just a quick question, could all who sale on ebay list their ebay names here? I'd love to start buying from time to time and would love to see what your selling!! Thanks

Pontiled

Reaction score
Mine is Dumfries, named after the old town in Virginia that was once a major shipping port, competing with Baltimore and Washington. Then it silted in. Oh well.

mcs

Reaction score
Mine is ridnchief. I sell whatever I think I can live without, although if you could see my basement that isn't much[;)]

Maine Digger

Reaction score
Mine is normdigs (real inventive huh?)[8D] I just started selling in May, but I've done pretty well. I sell bottles, mostly cures/meds, marbles, various collectibles, and anything that I think someone else may enjoy. I too have a basement full of STUFF that I just know someone out there has been looking for.[;)]

BRIAN S.

Reaction score
My ebay name is tn.hillbilly ! Imagine that !!![:D]
I have been on ebay several years now and I guess you could call me a veteran .
I buy and sell mostly mid range to higher end bottles to make money to support my own bottle habit. If I didn't do this I couldn't afford some of the bottles I buy for my own personal collection. I collect S.T. Drake's Plantation Bitters . I have 30 different color and mold variants of this popular Cabin. And I'm addicted.....A bottle Junkie .....Because I always WANT MORE !!!
Brian

oz-riley

Reaction score
Mine is oz-riley, been selling & buying there for a while now. found some great items there over the years

thanks
Chris

kumtow

Reaction score
Hi Guys
My eBay user name is kumtow. It is a nickname I picked up in Malaysia, Cantonese for Golden Head as my hair was sun and surf bleached at the time (late 1970s). I have been buying on eBay since 2001 and have just started selling bottles I no longer want to support my other bottle interests.[8D]

tazmainiendigger

Reaction score
My Ebay name is rokmanjim I started out on ebay 5 years ago selling mineral specimens I have been digging for the last 20 years. Now I have included my other passion digging old bottles! Happy digg'n! Taz

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kimp