Is Anyone Interested in Faceted Gem Stones? I've got some!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Pontiled

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I've got a question for all of you. I unearthed from my storage area a pile of faceted gem stones that I had bought many years ago. There are peridots, garnets, sky blue and medium-blue topaz, etc. I bought them while I was still with the former U.S. Bureau of Mines. They come in various styles including ovals, hearts, rectangular (emerald-cut), and brilliants (round) of many different different sizes. I even have some very scarce gems. Some of you may work with gemstones, but they look great with some of our bottles.

If anyone is interested in doing some swapping, let me know and I'll be back on the site. We'll be out of town this weekend so my response time is a bit slow (my daughter had a huge tree tear out her porch, hot tub, TV, etc.).

Pontiled

Reaction score
Hi neighbor! I haven't taken any so far. I really wouldn't know where to begin. Since you're in Roxboro and we're in Henderson we could call and send pictures directly to you, or we could get together so you could actually see them. What do you say?

Pontiled

Reaction score
Haven't heard from Ashot again. Taz, I really don't know the origin of any of these. There are Topaz (various colors), peridot, amethyst, tourmalines, etc., etc. all in a variety of cut shapes (brilliant cuts, hearts, ovals). I can send you a full list, if you would like as well as some pictures.

These were left in the boxes a few years ago, and I certainly can't use any of them now (stroke). What do you say, my friend? orry I'm late in answering.

tazmainiendigger

Reaction score
Hi Mike, Yes still interested, and I especially hope you are on the mend. I will email you with my address... Here is a sweet little 5 ct aquamarine I had cut out of a pepsi can sized beryl I found in North Groton, N.H. That xtal yielded approx 100 stones...[:)] Taz

Wu61568.jpg

Attachments

• Wu61568.jpg
    Wu61568.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 93

idigjars

Reaction score
Hello, yes I am interested also if you have any left. I have a great Pipe to trade!

Latest posts

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lichen