JOEL....

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

cookie

Reaction score
Sorry I haven't been in touch-going in for an MRI tonight -still having problems with lower lumbar spine-possibly facet joints...I'll talk to you soon-John

epgorge

Reaction score
Bummer,
I hate MRI's but I also hate lower lumbar pain. Guess you won't be digging this year. God's speed. Keep in touch.
Hey ifyoulike progressive rock blues and jazz fussion, tune in 94.1 Tues through Thurs.. 7p to 12 mid.. Playing an obscure cut from Lowell George and Little Feat right now.
Joel

LC

Reaction score
MRI, isn't that the one where they draw fluid from your low spine area, and then replace it with die Joel ? I have had a couple of them, but it has been a number of years ago, do not care to ever have another one either. Who the devil was it that said life gets better as we grow older........................... Had to be some youngster strung out on cow paddy tea....................................

LC

Reaction score
Well , actually I don't. Smoked a bit of pot when I was in the service. I had not ever heard of it locally where I lived, but sure found out about it once good old Uncle Sam dragged me off the porch to look out for him for a couple of years. Didn't smoke much of it though. Last time I did smoke it, I got so sick I thought I was going to die!! That made me forget all about it, and go back to my whiskey and beer.................. AHHH yes, the good old days.......

http://www.freewebs.com/yesterdaystreasures/index.htm

bottlenutboy

Reaction score
Smoked a bit of pot

i never did anything like that, and i dont plan to start... i just never got why anyone wanted to get stoned out of theri head in the first place... nothing good can come of it... and all it can do is eventually ruin your life... all of the people i know who smoke pot or do any other drugs for that matter (and i know ALOT) were all lazy and sorry and werent the kind of people i thought were worth knowing...

LC

Reaction score
Well, you are better off to stay away from it all, indeed there is no good to come from it. I think I smoked it a total of three or four times, never really enjoyed it at all, just seemed like the proper thing to do at the time though!! I have friends that were in the service with me and they still smoke, never did figure it out, but always said to each his own.

epgorge

Reaction score
isn't that the one where they draw fluid from your low spine area

I don't think they take out anything.. they do inject you with a fluid to map the sugars in a cat scan but the MRI is a cylidrical machine they put you into give a mulit-dementional view of the bone structure. It is tough on clostraphobic people. They had to put me out to get in one.

And, Spencer, judge not! I know people who use it to self medicate and you wouldn't know they used it at all because it isn't a social thang for them. They aren't lazy and are most productive. Hell, I know doctors and lawyers who smoke the crap out of it. Of course they can afford it. [;)]

Ep

Joel

LC

Reaction score
You are right Joel, got them mixed up. I should have known that, I had a blasted MRI just last year. I get a little rattled off and on while being in it, but I can tolerate it over all. I was thinking they have one now, where a person is not subjected to the tunnel affect. It is like a ring shape that moves back and forth over a person. Is that right or am I thinking of something else again !

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hayden.Brown