Can anything be added to this auction?

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

cheylavon

Reaction score
Hey, I'm new to this game and wondered if anyone knew anything my auction listing might be lacking that would help to improve my chances of having an awesome outcome? I think I've added everything anyone could possibly dream of wanting to know about this silly jar but eh, I'm new to this in a big way and would LOVE to hear if anyone has any imput to things that anyone thinks I should add to this auction listing! Thanks Bunches!!! [:)]
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&viewitem=&item=160120395522&rd=1&rd=1

epgorge

Reaction score
It already is Woody...
$561 with 5 days left.. Then comes the lull and then the frantic, last minute bidding.
Joel

cheylavon

Reaction score
Did you notice any mistakes I may have made that I'll want to avoid next time? Grandpa had jars and bottles all over the place, most of them are holding odds and ends, this one just happened to be stuck in a corner in the back shed like he forgot it was there or he surely would have had it full of something as well. That or he couldn't get the lid off either LOL!

capsoda

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum Cheryl. I don't think anyone would notice if you made a mistake anyway with those pic up. They won't see anything but the jar.[:D]

epgorge

Reaction score
like he forgot it was there or he surely would have had it full of something as well.

Or, it was akeeper and He knew the value of it. Probably didn't want to scratch it up. What else do you have of his? Any pictures of medicines, bitters or Saratoga's?

Nice jar by the way and the ad looks good. Something like that will grab the collectors eye right away, anyway, as it is a desirable bottle to collect. Most serious collectors of Ebay fruit jars are automatically alerted when you list it.

Joel

cookie

Reaction score
Hi-Welcome to the forum....I think you've got a great jar and great pictures...it should do quite well...the heavy action will occur in last minutes of auction.....John

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hayden.Brown