Huelsenkamp's Pin-ap-ola

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

madman

Reaction score
thanks for all the great info!!!!!!!!!! wow!

cmorgan577

Reaction score
Jerry J Warren Great Grandson and Grandson of Charles "Gunner" Morgan

very similar bottle makes me think theres more to the story here????

Hi, I am Charles Morgan, Jerry J Warren's Great Grandson and the Grandson of Charles "Gunner" Morgan and i'm doing research for a book about both of them. The book will be out around October and is titled Captain of the Tides, Gunner Morgan.

I very much appreciate the work/research people stated here relative to the Pin-Ap-Ola company that Jerry J Warren started. If any one has any questions for me relative to Pin-Ap-Ola you can email me at cmorgan577@yahoo.com.

Last edited:

cmorgan577

Reaction score

Hi, I am Charles Morgan, Jerry J Warren's Great Grandson and the Grandson of Charles "Gunner" Morgan and i'm doing research for a book about both of them. The book will be out around October and is titled Captain of the Tides, Gunner Morgan.

I very much appreciate the work/research people stated here relative to the Pin-Ap-Ola company that Jerry J Warren started. If any one has any questions for me relative to Pin-Ap-Ola you can email me at cmorgan577@yahoo.com.

the_little_man.gif
[/QUOTE]

Last edited:

cmorgan577

Reaction score

Last edited:

cmorgan577

Reaction score
The company was founded by Jerry J Warren my GGF in 1915-16 time. i'm not sure how long it was in business but not for too long.

cmorgan577

Reaction score
[h=2]Huelsenkamp was hired by Jerry J Warren to manage the company as far as I can tell.[/h]

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hayden.Brown