wheaton?

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

whiskeyman

Reaction score
MATT....the crude multi-bubble ones were made in Taiwan back in the late 70's...The first ones issued had paper labels noting the origins. Later ones were embossed Made In Taiwan.[/align] I ain't believing 12 bids have run that up to $26.00...[:eek:][/align]

GuntherHess

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: whiskeyman

MATT....the crude multi-bubble ones were made in Taiwan back in the late 70's...The first ones issued had paper labels noting the origins. Later ones were embossed Made In Taiwan.[/align] I ain't believing 12 bids have run that up to $26.00...[:eek:][/align]

Thanks for the info, I was wondering about that because the Wheaton ones all seemed to be marked on the bottom, as were the little Taiwan ones.
I noticed none of the bidders seem to be familiar medicine collectors.

whiskeyman

Reaction score
MATT...wasn't all that long ago, a yellow crude Fischs Bitters mini sold for over $100.00...as a "salesman's sample."[8|][/align] [/align]I think there was some kind of uproar about those earlier labeled Taiwans, as sellers were removing the labels & selling them as old, and the next ones that were imported had the embossing on the base.[/align]

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TLOWE94