Rhode Island diggers???

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

treasurekidd

Reaction score
Hi! I'm looking for some Rhode Island diggers to hook up with. I haven't had much luck with the dumps I've dug so far, but I sure do dig hard, lol! I'm in the Warwick area, but can dig anywhere in RI or nearby Mass and CT. Email me and let's go dig some bottles!!

John

tigue710

Reaction score
Hey John, I'm sure me and Ben could take you into a few good ones... I have a few spots in RI to check out also, it would be good to know if you already checked em! P.S. depends on what your meaning of good is too... I'm talking well producing t.o.c.....

treasurekidd

Reaction score
I'd love to get out and learn the digging ropes from you guys. I need to know what to look for when I'm out hunting. The few dumps I've stumbled on were found while metal detecting - get a bunch of strong signals over a certain area, and there's a dump! Mainly TOC and newer stuff. I don't actually have any here in RI, I mainly dig the woods around my buddy's property in Danielson, CT.

I'd love to put together a dig next spring - let me know!! Thanks guys!

madpaddla

Reaction score
Hey, I might be able to throw some dirt next weekend or the next. I'll shot ya my phone number sometime and we can work someting out. Trying to get our privy action on here. Might need ya for that also. One in the hole and two sifters....and me drinkin a beer watchin ya guys...only joking no drinkin while diggin. Talk soon. Did you know anything about that Prov bottle I put up, American Bottling works? Thanks
Madpaddla
Prov

tigue710

Reaction score
hey, sorry, i aint been checking in much.... We got a few dumps going. I dig all winter too. dont know if Ben does yet! lol, we'll do some digging.

treasurekidd

Reaction score
I'm up for cold weather digging! Just let me know where and when - I'll bring the hot coffee! I metal detect on the local beaches here in Jan and Feb, so the cold won't bother me, lol! Thanks guys!!

reptilekeeper

Reaction score
Hey guys I also live in RI and have dug some awesome Farm dumps in the southern end of the state. I would love to meet and join you guys on a dig.

bottle109

Reaction score
Well if you need any help let me know, I am from southern mass about 25 min from R.I. I have been digging in Brockton for awhile , its a old city dump about 3 acres of land period late 1880 to the 1930s lots of milk bottles , meds,insulaters etc. But Im turning the big 50 this year a lot of work some areas I have dug 8 ft or so and that wide and the deeper you go the older it gets . Any body is welcome.
But sunday is the best time early morning let me know.

Dan

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kimp