Smith's Pure Extracts

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Kurlie

Reaction score
On the front of this bottle I found, it reads "Smith's Pure Extracts" and on each side, it reads "2 Oz. Full measeure". The back of the bottle it blank. It stands just over and 5.5 inches tall. It is clear. Does anyone know anything about this bottle? I am having trouble finding any info on it. I would love to know how old it is and if it has a value. It has a screw top. [:D]

Onslow

Reaction score
On the front of this bottle I found, it reads "Smith's Pure Extracts" and on each side, it reads "2 Oz. Full measeure". The back of the bottle it blank. It stands just over and 5.5 inches tall. It is clear. Does anyone know anything about this bottle? I am having trouble finding any info on it. I would love to know how old it is and if it has a value. It has a screw top. [:D]

I, too, have one of those bottles, identical in every way. I live in Maine, found the bottle in Maine, and while I cannot identify it positively, I believe it was very likely a product of Byron H. Smith Company of Bangor. As nearly as I can determine, Byron Smith, Jr. was a chemist, and the Smith company offered a wide range of products. I invite you to pursue information on Byron H. Smith (although I've found the pickings pretty sparse).

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnny Rocky