balt. bottle club meeting

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Trying not to break it

Reaction score
hi everyone, went to our balt. bottle club meeting/ chritmas party last fri. everyone had a great time and lots of bottles. 1st pic. are some club members wishing everyone a merry christmas. the other pics. are some of the bottles for sale, thanks for looking, rhona

0F29C17F6D2E4CE2AC701D5F522FFB47.jpg

Attachments

• 0F29C17F6D2E4CE2AC701D5F522FFB47.jpg
    0F29C17F6D2E4CE2AC701D5F522FFB47.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 95

idigjars

Reaction score
Rhona thanks for sharing those pics. We love pics. Looks like you all had a fun time. Paul

Trying not to break it

Reaction score
hi wayne and paul, thanks for looking. in the 1st pic. i love the lavender bottle. i don't know what it is and i dought i could aford it. but it sure is pretty. paul, we did have a really good time. there where a lot more bottles there that i didn't get pics. of. i took these when everyone went to eat [;)]. rhona

idigjars

Reaction score
Hi Rhona, Since you are a club member do you get in early for the Baltimore show? Or do you setup with a table to sell? I almost got to go to the show last year but then had to cover for somebody on vacation. I heard it's a great show. That lavender bottle is pretty. It looks pretty old too. Good luck collecting and thanks for sharing pics, I love pics. Paul [:)]

Trying not to break it

Reaction score
hi paul, i set up a table at the show. this will be my 3rd year. would be real nice if you can get to the show in march, i like meeting the members from the forum as much as the bottles[:D]. rhona

jsloan

Reaction score
Christmas cheer abounded!
Thanks for the pictures. I always enjoy seeing other people's antique bottles and hearing about club activities.

--Joshua

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TracyPecora