Help this Lady

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

OsiaBoyce

Reaction score
Been in contact w/ Kathy Sathe editor for the FOHBC and the The Fizz. Have ask her to come join in w/ us. She says she can't get through to the forum. Who wants to help her? I'm not tec enough to lend a hand. She can be reached @ kathy@sodafizz.com.,. Be the hero Rickycat I know you can do it. Thanks Pat

OsiaBoyce

Reaction score
Man don't talk like that it confuses me. Not to good at reading between the lines. I know she's got her stuff set up w/ being the editor and what. Ok I got it wrong the first sends ya someplace I don't know. This is how ya get her at home it's kathy@thesodafizz.com., not the former. That one will work. Try that one if ya don't mind. Thanks again Pat

JGUIS

Reaction score
I had a heck of a time using my firewall with this site. I used to shut it off to post anything, cause it would boot me if I didn't. Sounds like she has all her security stuff maximized, probably runs slow too because of it. Probably a good idea when you host a server like that. She has to allow the cookie, and allow passage through the firewall.

druggistnut

Reaction score
She needs to go to her security settings for IE and add this site to her
"accept" list.
Worked like a charm for me, after I did that.
Bill

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kimp