www.bottledigging.co.uk

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

deepee42

Reaction score
Does anyone know what has happened to this site as it seems to have gone yet again:-www.bottledigging.co.uk

Reaction score
unfortunetly i think the admin has pulled the plug again. although there seem to be no reasen for this. it would be good if the admin would tell us what has happend rather than leving us all in the dark?

deepee42

Reaction score
TO RIGHT its a shame;That admin guy's going to ware that plug out as he seems to pull it a bit to often,Anyway its nice to see a familiar name on here

digcodd

Reaction score
Totally agree with all the above comments !

Welcome aboard deepee42 one or two of us from the old forum have found this one.

[;)]

Reaction score
i'v just asked the admin of this site if we can have a british bottles section. for the membors of the old site.

ffursbit

Reaction score
I've just sent off an email to the administrator asking for some info. Don't know if he will receive it though. I'll post further details as & when (& if) I get them.

Reaction score
jdenny has just confermed that a new forum will be up and runing either tonight or tomorow! web adress to folow!!

dansauk

Reaction score
I just can;t believe the plug has been pulled again. we put soo much effort into the last one!!! all that hard work lost over what ???

deepee42

Reaction score
EAXACTLY I think we should all just stay here it seems a nice place also it's has been here a while but all said and done I wish to thank the admin man for the hard work that was put in on the other site with all the vidieos etc

Reaction score
this is where it will be!! i wish this one better luck than last time
http://www.old-bottles.co.uk/

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TracyPecora