Dallas Brewery MALT WEIN Dallas Texas bottle

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

flasherr

Reaction score
While some of you were digging in the dirt I was digging in a closet. I got several Hutchinson bottles. A couple 3 rivers bottles and some Texas beer bottles. Im going to need a little help with these since I don’t collect beer and want to offer them for sale on eBay if they are worth it. I haven’t found any matching items.

I am wondering what kind of bottle this is. The seem stops about 1/2" from the begging of the top. It also has lots of stretch marks on the neck of it. On the bottom it has 106 7.
I hope some one will know something about this bottle. Check my other listings on board for other beer bottles
Thank you Brian

Ca82244.jpg

Attachments

• Ca82244.jpg
    Ca82244.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 55
  • Ca82244.jpg
    Ca82244.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 60
  • Ca82244.jpg
    Ca82244.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 51

flasherr

Reaction score
I forgot to add that the bottle has flat spots where the seams come from base if that helps anyone

Dale

Reaction score
Hi Brian, I was hoping you would get some replys on this one, I was wounding what its vaule was too. I am from Dallas and use to do a lot of digging there, I do not remember seing one quite like your'es I have one that just says Dallas brewery,Dallas,Texas. I have a 1901 Worley's of Dallas and it has the brewery on 225 N. Houston, cor. Cochran Phone 273 Samuel T. Morgan, pres. and genl. mgr. If you wont to sell it let me know I would like to have it, or trade. thanks Dale

flasherr

Reaction score
Well, I was hoping to get some info on these bottles also. But nothing as of yet I went ahead and listed the bottle here is the link if interested in bidding on it. Brian

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=563&item=6131843407&rd=1

flasherr

Reaction score
what do you call this type bottle? i dont beleive it is a blob top. Any info is apreciated
Brian

Dale

Reaction score
I believe that is a lightning stopper.

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hayden.Brown