Philly area digging party!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Wilkie

Reaction score
That little stunt cost me about 1000 pushups.
ORIGINAL: jesster64

Ahhh boot camp. I went in 167 pounds and came out 149.
I remember when we had duck for christmas dinner. We ducked into the cafeteria and ducked right back out.
One piece of advice, write your friends a lot, their return letters help keep you sane. Except if you have a wise** friend who thinks its funny to send you soap on a rope. That little stunt cost me about 1000 pushups.

That soap on a rope is a necessary item, you don't want to be bending over in the shower to pick it up if you drop it.

The letters are important. My son hasn't sent me a single letter and he has been in Spain for 9 months already. The little shit, he doesn't realize how important it is, even just a post card with a few words on it. We send him letters and care packages so he's good to go, but damn, we miss that kid and would like to get "something" in the mail from him. What I'm saying is, don't forget your family and friends back home, especially your family. They may be writing to you and making you happy, but keep in mind, they will miss you too and it's very important to keep in touch. Now get out there and catch Osama Bin Laden, string him up by his testicles and take lot's of pictures.

willong

Reaction score
Hey Justin,

I finally joined the forum. Lurked here occasionally around 2004-2007. Noted that you mention getting "another group dig" together. I recall message threads about that subject back when--I also seem to recall that PA was one of the propsed locations. I always wondered if "forum digs" actually went down. If so, were they successful? I posted a message asking that question in "Digging and Finding" a few days ago, but nobody replied.

If you keep locating sites that will support group digs, I'd love to participate in the future. I'm trying to make contacts now for cross-country bottle digging vacations; perhaps as soon as next Spring, certainly after I retire in 2012. Please keep me in mind.

Thanks and regards,

Will Long

KBbottles

Reaction score
I'm not too far from Philly area and live in central Jersey about an hour or so out. Would love to dig if an opportunity comes up.

mag510

Reaction score
I live in Philly I am ready to dig!!! You tell me when where what time......

mag510

Reaction score
Anybody up for a digging party .I LL bring the BEER! Philly style!!!

mag510

Reaction score
HED11877, WHATS UP LETS DO SOME DIGGIN!

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
I won't be able to make it but for kicks I thought I'd see how far it is from relatives in Stroudsburg. I thought this was funny.

811BCEF9BEE04F6B94131E099298EECC.jpg

Attachments

• 811BCEF9BEE04F6B94131E099298EECC.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 91

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: cowseatmaize

I won't be able to make it but for kicks I thought I'd see how far it is from relatives in Stroudsburg. I thought this was funny.

I'll bring the camera and the props lol, I don't care about the bottles[8D]

Picklejar

Reaction score
I know this is an old thread but if you are still looking for crew members I'm all about it. I live in Kensington now but I did live in Bristol boro, right on mill st. Years ago. Bristol is actually one year older than philly (1681), so there are some very old sites to check out. My apt at the time was an 1850 hay storeroom. Hit me up, dying for some local digging.-Joe

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ally_Mac