Is anyone interested in swapping for my book?

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Pontiled

Reaction score
Is anyone in this forum interested in swapping a bottle for a copy of my book? If you are interested in bottles from the Civil War period, this is the book that is used by museums, dealers, and collectors.

It's The Collector's Guide to Civil War Period Bottles and Jars --- 3rd Edition (the last, most up-to-date edition). Included are illustrations and photographs in an 8-12 X 11 inch soft-bound format. There are various chapters on medicines, inks, sodas, foods, etc., etc. The cover price is $20.00 plus shipping, but I would be interested in doing a swap for hand-finished bottles that are free of any chips, nicks, cracks, and heavy abrasions.

Just curious... are you interested?

oz-riley

Reaction score
I would be interested in the book, check my website below to see if any bottles there intrest you, I also have lots of bottles from the 1860's in black glass also some pickles and oils as well.

Thanks

Chris

Pontiled

Reaction score
Thanks Chris,

I've visited your Web site, foubnd a bottle, and throughlty enjoyed the site!

My book will go out to you and may you enjoy the reading!

Mike

Pontiled

Reaction score
Sorry about the spelling errors! I'm an author many times over and I still don't know how to spell in a simple e-mail!

Mike

Pontiled

Reaction score
Anyone else interested in swapping?

Let me know on this site or send an e-mail.

Pontiled

Reaction score
Jeff, your copy is on its way to you (mailed yesterday).

Anyone else for the THIRD Edition?

Pontiled

Reaction score
One last check before Christmas... Does anyone else want a copy of my book? The Collector's Guide to Civil War Bottles and Jars -- With Prices (THIRD Edition) is an excellent Christmas gift or will add lots of information, including answers to the questions seen in the forum. It's discounted down to $16.00 plus eithetr Priority Mail or Media Mail (3.50 or 1.50). If you don't have this book, you definitely need it.

Contact me by e-mail.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hayden.Brown