New to Collecting

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Eric

Reaction score
Hello I'm Eric from Missouri...New to collecting bottles... but not new to collecting... I started out collecting soda machines and coolers about 12 years ago, When I'd get a cooler or machine I would pick up some bottles... I have about 4 crates full of Coca-Cola bottles from 1915 to the 50s... Always looked for a bottle to take home anytime my wife and I would road trip... I have a crate full of 12oz embossed Cokes that are mint with a couple six packs also, A crate of pint 7ups and a crate full of different ACL soda bottles from the 50s.... Then I came across a
Nichol Kola cooler and am having it restored. This got me looking for Nichol Kola went to a bottle show in St. Louis a couple weeks back only to find 2 Nichol Kola caps.
So I asked around on the soda-machines.com site, great folks there, and one led me here... I've read through several topics and I think I have found the place to find Nichol Kola bottles and carriers. So if there are any sellers on this site that have Nichol Kola stuff please reply.... Also I am always looking for Odd brand... well should call them “small†brand or “Anything but Coke†brand coolers made by Quikold like Orange Crush, Nesbitt's, Mission Orange, Pepsi, Grapette non-electric coolers.
I'm from Missouri near St. Louis.... Hope some of you can help with bottles and coolers. Looks to be a good site and am looking forward in seeing what is still out there to be found.

idigjars

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum Eric, a nice bunch of folks on here. Always willing to share information and help.

You might consider making another request for your wants under the "Buy-Sell-Swap" topic. Good luck with your collecting. Paul

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kimp