ghost in bottle up for auction

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

capsoda

Reaction score
Oh brother!!! [sm=rolleyes.gif] Everyone knows that you can't catch a ghost in a olastic bottle. It has to be glass!!!! [sm=lol.gif][sm=lol.gif][sm=lol.gif][8|]

Stardust

Reaction score
[align=center]It's called, "Marketing."[/align][align=center]I've seen Haunted Ouiji Boards go for big bucks[/align][align=center]I have one that Is[/align][align=center]Anyone want to buy It?[/align][align=center]I've had a mirror flip off the wall and fall down[/align][align=center]to the floor and not break.[/align][align=center]water turn on throughout[/align][align=center] the day and night[/align][align=center] with no explaination and husband a plummer.[/align][align=center]all with the Ouiji Board[/align][align=center]being used in the House.[/align][align=center]windows being nailed shut[/align][align=center]only to be found laying on the floor[/align][align=center]the next day.[/align][align=center]it got spookey![/align][align=center]I was't allowed to talk about[/align][align=center]as the husband got too scared![/align][align=center]So any takers?[/align][align=center]Do an advanced search and see for yourself[/align][align=center]how many haunted things are for sale...[/align][align=center] [/align][align=center]There was also a Dunkin Donuts Ice Coffee[/align][align=center]Plastic cup the everyday throw away kind.[/align][align=center]That someone put on e-bay about a year ago[/align][align=center]and sold for a bunch of money.[/align][align=center]I don't know how these things go on[/align][align=center] and[/align][align=center] why they don't [/align][align=center]just get pulled.[/align][align=center]Must be nice to have money to waste![/align]

glass man

Reaction score
I had a framed copy of JOHN 3:16 and it fell on the floor . I was shook up for a minute.I then realised it was just NEWTON going about his work. I DON'T WANT NOTHING MESSING WITH MY BOTTLES![8D][&:][:-][>:][:D]

Stardust

Reaction score
Was that Fig​
or​
the other one?​
~Star~​
Ya, just got to Laugh Sometimes!​

bunchesofbottles

Reaction score
There are people on this planet using up vital oxygen for a purpose like that??????????????????

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jwt@ky