Bottle Price Guide Forum?

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Wilkie

Reaction score
Can we have a forum where people can list what price guides they have available and if they are willing to do lookups? I personally am looking for a book I have seen on Northern California Meds. I was told a little pill bottle I have is listed in that book and I would like to know what is said about it. The bottle is embossed "Mountain Pills, Greenville, CAL". I know it is very rare and I paid a pretty penny for it. I will post a picture of it in the forum for new collection additions.

glass man

Reaction score
GREAT IDEA! I would be willing to do look ups. I have enough money invested in books /guides to have bought a nice bottle instead ,but I get a lot of knowledge from them!

deer4x4

Reaction score
that does sound good i have a couple of diffrent books odells , kovels and some older bottle price guides
thanks bob

glass man

Reaction score
I have a book from about 1965 and will not only quote the price of a bottle from it I will also buy the bottle at the qouted price![:)]

cobaltbot

Reaction score
Hey Roger......and other moderators are ya listening? I would like books listed that are out there, look ups or not. Most every member has a few if not many. Start a list, and maybe some pictures, so we know what to look out for. Meech did a display at the Baltimore show a couple years ago, -that picture should be in there. Also some guidelines on how much to shell out for the better books. I personally have lots of the seventies books, many older little and interesting books and booklets, and many of the cheap and terrible modern price guides. I like the ones that give history best and local interest, the York and the Baltimore books are that way and very good. There are many more obscure and little books I will get but I want and dont have the big books, for example any McKearens (spelled wrong) and Fike, etc.

glass man

Reaction score
Would be nice to see what books all have.I have a book pit out by BALL ,telling about the history.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
karjes18