Bottle Price Guide Forum?

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

GuntherHess

Reaction score
There is a York book? What's the story on that.
I saw those Lancaster books in prgress that looked pretty good. I was waiting for the medicine one.

Wilkie

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: cobaltbot

Hey Roger......and other moderators are ya listening? I would like books listed that are out there, look ups or not. Most every member has a few if not many. Start a list, and maybe some pictures, so we know what to look out for. Meech did a display at the Baltimore show a couple years ago, -that picture should be in there. Also some guidelines on how much to shell out for the better books. I personally have lots of the seventies books, many older little and interesting books and booklets, and many of the cheap and terrible modern price guides. I like the ones that give history best and local interest, the York and the Baltimore books are that way and very good. There are many more obscure and little books I will get but I want and dont have the big books, for example any McKearens (spelled wrong) and Fike, etc.

Fikes book is listed on amazon.com Really a well done book, not a price guide but gives descriptions and history's. I hghly recommend it.

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eloc1