Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Piso's Cure

Senior Member Bottle Master

RE: Piso's Cure

Here is the one with the wicked crude embossing. The right side of the first N is really high, and the letters are all sloppy and out of alignment.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 841EB39081EF4A64A64767D63C75CD15.jpg  

Here is the crude one with a normal aqua one for comparison. Pisos are cool. ~Jim

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 4F19CC3A0926476BB3BE8F21C9C46BC4.jpg  

Cool Jim, thank you for sharing those pics! Here is a pic of the slag piece. It is a pretty heavy chunk of glass. Thanks for looking! Paul

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 17FDDCDBF28E43D58BFF6BD129144EBB.jpg  

That's a cool piece, Paul. Definitely a classic mold warmer. It's even better being green instead of the standard aqua. There can't be many of those around. ~Jim

Hi Paul, I think your Piso's are just great! I had a bunch in my collection and in my opinion the real big one is the hardest to secure! The odd colors come next and although clear is a common color for other bottles ,Piso's in that color should be considered very scarce.Good luck in your collecting endeavors and if i come accross anything Piso I will write you! Kev

Thank you for checking out my Piso's Kevin. Yeah for Piso's being kind of a common bottle, some of them are pretty tough to come across. Please do keep me in mind if you find or dig something different. Thanks in advance and best regards! Paul

hard to get this cornflower blue to come across accurately........ different shades of green are neat!!!

thanx everyone for sharing............

Jim

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 405F1E5E010C412F936D92D326A24714.jpg  

Hey Paul nice collection . I see now .They are quit colorful arn't they . I'll be looken out for thoses .Thanks for the show and good luck diggen and finden Paul . bill

i have an amber pisos its abm though

Hello! I too am a Piso's Cure collector. Do you have any yellow, amber , labeled or bigger ones that you would consider selling? Thank you, Stephen