"NEHI"

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

vnovakane

Reaction score
How bout a "NEHI" can you or anyone else tell me about this one???

Zx71182.jpg

Attachments

• Zx71182.jpg
    Zx71182.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 93

Ryan

Reaction score
I'm guessing that one's from the 60's. If you look on the bottom there may be a date. Not worth too much because it's of such late manufacture, but I'd think you could get $4 or $5 at a yard sale or flea market...

-Ryan

vnovakane

Reaction score
Thanks Ryan, the mine that we dig at was opened till I think the late 60's , so that 's great...
I'm still in my 1900 - 1970 range...

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
I thought I remembered that's what Radar always had on MASH, a grape NEHI so I looked it up. They're are other flavors. It's been around since 1924 and is still available, I think. Not sure of they age of yours.
http://www.hometownfavorites.com/nehi-soda.htm
http://www.popsoda.com/grapenehi.html

S.C. Warner

Reaction score
it happens out in Vegas, and it happens in Moline.
Yeah, like back in the mid-late 50's we would take our bikes (usually one riding on the handle bars or on back carrier if there was one) out on the dusty country roads around a dinky little Illinois town...Cameron, Il. We would pick up pop bottles in the ditch that people threw out of their cars. Back then they would fetch 3 cents a bottle at the local Billiards Hall, it also servred as the town's Tobacco and Candy Store and showed free movies on the outside of the building during the summer. If we were lucky enough we would earn as much to buy a cold NeHi, either stawberry (red pop) Orange or Creme Soda. NeHi ruled. To us kids anyway.

sc

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kimp