My Strapside Whiskey Flasks

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

NorCalBottleHunter

Reaction score
Here are just a few of the many flasks in my collection.
IMG_2825cropped.jpg

cordilleran

Reaction score
Somewhere in the Great American Southwest
NorCalBottle Hunter:

Welcome to the forum. My mother's side of the family hails from Rio Vista and we've a rich history there dating back to the 1850s. My great uncle was the "unofficial" mayor of Rio Vista for many years before he died. My 80-year-old mother talks of her grandmother's large Victorian house which was washed away in the big flood during the early 1930s, and of her grandfather who had a proclivity to stash money in the basement and elsewhere on the property before committing suicide in 1930. After his death, they found thousands of dollars in gold double eagles packed in socks and stuffed inside his mattress. Still know the site where the house stood which remains on family property. Thinking the time is right to pay a visit to this site with the metal detector.

idigjars

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum NorCalBottleHunter. Very nice display of colors. Congrats! Paul

Trying not to break it

Reaction score
hi norcalbottledigger, welcome to the forum. beautiful collection. i have a very small collection. i have a ways to go after seeing those. good luck, rhona

annie44

Reaction score
The dark teal and the cobalt blue in the middle are outstanding! Great display - I'd love to see more pics from your collection!

vabottles69

Reaction score
Those strapesides are wonderful... great pic and great collection !!! Are you missing any color variation? Do you dig or dig you buy those over time?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TracyPecora