Bottle Show in South Attleboro, MA

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

bearswede

Reaction score
Hey Folks...

All you bottle nuts from the North East should try and make it this weekend to the Little Rhody Bottle Show... Details below... Jeff & Holly Noordsy and the Hecklers will be there... My table is #43

See you there!!!!

Ron

Ec89687.jpg

Attachments

• Ec89687.jpg
    Ec89687.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 125

bearswede

Reaction score
Hey Gang...

By the remarks heard around the room, this show was a success... People are getting encouraged again about the bottle show circuit, and about the health of the hobby...

I managed to make a few sales, the best of which was a nice red-amber Westford Sheath-of-Wheat flask (see below)... And, I only spent $30 on the nice Cleavenger repro (also below)...

Hope to see a bunch of you N.East members at upcoming shows in April: New England Antique Bottle Club on the 3rd and Knotty Pine on the 10th, both in New Hampshire...

Ron

Zx71608.jpg

bearswede

Reaction score
Also at the show I had a chat with Norm Heckler about the trial with the "suspect" antique bottles here in the NE... He was called as an expert witness, and he said the opposing counsel kept objecting to his testemony and he was not allowed to say what needed to be said in order for the jury to make a reasonable decision in the case...

Ah, Justice... She isn't blind, she's dead...

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TracyPecora