esso petroleum btl, dr adolf haematogen, cone ink btl and pf heering btl...!!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

skivvi

Reaction score
hello! am completely new to this and am looking for some advice on valuing/dating these bottles. my dad found them in a garden in ireland. the first is a tall, clear esso petroleum bottle with esso ireland ltd embossed round the base,(the company was formerly anglo-american esso co and it came to ireland around the time of the irish civil war (1922) the next is dr adolf somebody's haematogen bottle, brown, medium sized, unusual shape (to me anyway!) the cone ink bottle is clear and the pf heering is dark green or brown with a 7 point star on the base, i think it held some kind of alcohol. sorry for rough descriptions, trying to remember them from earlier on today! would love to hear you thoughts...

glass man

Reaction score
HOWDY SKIVVI AND WELCOME TO THE FORUM,WE ARE THE NICEST {MOSTLY} CRASIEST PEOPLE YOU'LL EVER MEET! HOPE YOU FIT RIGHT IN!I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT THE BOTTLES EITHER,BUT A "USOLINE AUTOMOBILE OIL BOTTLE FROM THE EARLY 20S{ AT LEAST THAT IS WHAT THE SELLER SAID}WAS JUST SOLD ON EBITES FOR 9.99 PLUS $5 SHIPPING.MAKE YERSELF AT HOME HERE AT THE NUT HOUSE OF FUN,FUN,FUN! OF COURSE IT MAY JUST BE ME THAT IS CRAZY LIKE MY UNCLE ONCE SAID : I THOUGHT EVERY ONE ELSE WAS CRAZY ,UNTIL I REALIZED IT WAS ME:![:D]

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mlzeigler