Tornado In New Hampshire

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

karis66

Reaction score
I would never thought in a million years that a tornado would have rip Thur Central New Hampshire,causing so much damage,Sad to say there was one fatality.My house Made it Thur it ,but my truck is in the middle of the a 2 mile stretch of road that got wipe out, no damage to the truck,,,,if i would have let the job 30 seconds sooner i wouldn't be here typing this,someone was looking out for me,

woody

Reaction score
Glad to see you made it through unscathed.
You're in Alton, right.
Figures, I took this week off and almost every day it has rained.
Some weird weather here. lately.

Trying not to break it

Reaction score
hi kari, glad to hear you are ok. did you have a warning that it was coming? we had bad storms hit here about 8:30 wed. night. glad someone was watching over you. rhona

karis66

Reaction score
Yes i live in Alton, Our house is about 1 mile from were it came Thur,I was working in a house in barnstead painting the interior ,no radio no t.v i was breaking for lunch ,it started raining went around to make sure all the windows were closed Thank goodness i did hopped into the truck,, started down the road , The tree's and every thing were just snapping every were ,it was like ,an invisible bowling ball traveling ,i was stuck in my truck for 1 1/2 hours ,Finally recuse worker showed up having had to walk Thur all the dabre and down wires , Went to try to get our truck out yesterday ,with my husband by my side ,when we got in there he was just dum- founded , He gave me a great big hug and said You have a guardian Angle
and that i do .

Stardust

Reaction score
my prayers are with all of you up there in New Hampsire. I was there the last time a freak one went through Stratham and killed a few people many years agos in the park. down here it runied my garden, but it's only a garden... sorry for the loss up there still waiting to here from family. I'm assuming power lines are still down.

FlouiseA27

Reaction score
I was in Wakefield on Pine River Pond on vacation when the tornado hit. My camp doesn't have a TV or a radio... so we didn't know what the forecast was. We got a phonecall from a friend near by telling us about the tornado... and we got the hell out of there!!! The drive back to York, Maine was scary; the skies in my rear-view mirror were BLACK! We were literally outrunning the storm.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnny Rocky