WANTED!!!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

DiggerBryan

Reaction score
I am interested in any Ohio milks that I need for my collection. Paying anywhere from $10.00-$250.00! Thanks!

John Sudul

Reaction score
Hi Bryan, I sometimes run into Ohio milks digging here in Pa. if I find any I will give you an buzz, to see if your interested in it.

DiggerBryan

Reaction score
Hello John, Thanks for replying so quickly. That sounds great. Do you collect PA. milks or....??. I think I have some PA. bottles out in my garage not too sure what they are though. I can think of one off of my head and it's a blob top beer that reads, "The Erie Brg. Co." from Erie,Pa. I don't think it's worht much but I don't know. But anyway maybe we could do some trading sometime or something. If you want to contact me my e-mail address is brstrine@zoominternet.net. Thanks!

craigc90

Reaction score
I have a few Ohio Milks I might be interested in selling or tradeing.3 half pints. Hillcrest Dairy Cadiz,Steubenville Pure Milk,Union Dairy Steubenville,Also a couple Quarts Hillcrest Cadiz and a Liberty Dairy Elm Grove WVa. All Round bottles with embossing
They are dug bottles and are not in mint condition. If your interested let me know.

craigc90

Reaction score
milks

Qo39201.jpg

Attachments

• Qo39201.jpg
    Qo39201.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 103

alan23t5

Reaction score
Hey bryan i have some ohio milk bottles too like clover leaf tol oh, ohio dairy co, pages tol oh village farms tol oh

DiggerBryan

Reaction score
Craig, I have all those examples except the Hillcrest Dairy quart. Are there any chips or cracks? Do you collect milk bottles, I wouldn't say I have a whole lot but I do have some. I could also check with my grandfather he has over 3,000 milks and there just sitting in his garage!!! Let me know. Thanks!

Alan, I also have all those but I might not have the Village Farm Dairy. It depends on the style. What kind of milks do you collect? As I said above if you're looking for something my grandfather has about 3,000 milks. So I can check with him. Thanks!

craigc90

Reaction score
I dont collect milks only I collect anything I can find. I collect Milks if they are local towns. I have one That is Carl Baker Bloomfield Ohio. The Farm was a mile as a crow flies from my house. Bloomfield Ohio was later changed to Bloomingdale Ohio. I would be interested in any Bloomingdale Ohio Milks.
I have 2 Quart Hillcrest Cadiz Bottles No chips or cracks but a little cloudy.

DiggerBryan

Reaction score
That is really interesting I couldn't even begin to tell you where any of my local dairies used to sit. Anyway I will check with my grandfather it's very possible he has some bottles from your area. I gave him a McNutt Dairy from Wooster,ohio, which I dug myself. I could have easily gotten $200.00 so he owes me one. LOL Do you have any idea what you might want for one of your quarts? Thanks!

craigc90

Reaction score
I wouldnt know what to ask for it but I do like tradeing. Lately and this changes day to day. I have been interested in fruit jars and blob top beer bottles. That or make me an offer and we can figure the exact shipping.Where in Ohio are you?

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TLOWE94